What array of services can we bring to your project?
- Database Development
- e=learning Development
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Instructional Design
- Learning Management Systems
- Photography Services
- Social Media Campaigns
- Video Development and Editing
- Web Design
- Webinar and Web Conference Design and Support
What do we value most about the services we provide?
- We value our ability to quickly learn about that part of your work most important to you.
- We value a collaborative process that merges your content expertise with our expertise in instructional design and technology to produce a result that exceeds your expectations.
- We value the high level of enthusiasm we bring to the opportunity to make a difference to you and those you serve.
- We value quality – which means pride in what we do, a belief in outcomes, and a relevant educational experience that is practical, interactive, and fun.
- Most importantly, we value the learners. We respect the adult learners’ “life credentials” while designing a program to elevate their professional credentials.
How do we translate these services to an online experience?
- We provide multi-media interactivity that enhances the learning.
- We design the curriculum with “layered” information. This allows more experienced people to move quickly while permitting less experienced learners to explore concepts more fully.
- We offer feedback for learners to self-assess mastery of the material, reinforce key points, and provide more opportunities for interactivity. We use a variety of knowledge checks such as short problem-solving scenarios and drag-and-drop matching exercises.
- We give opportunities for application of knowledge, such as comprehensive case studies or scenarios in either text or video format. This encourages learners to assess a situation, think about options, take an action, and then see the consequences of their choices. Our learners often tell us that the case studies are more reality-based than what they commonly experience in training.
- Reflection is where lessons are learned in the long-term., we provide opportunities for learners respond to reflective questions.
- We also provide tools to supervisors and mentors to facilitate application in the workplace.