Maine Direct Service Worker Program
This project was funded by the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration as a 35-hour blended mix of asynchronous training and three face-to-face skills labs with a registered nurse interspersed throughout a 7-week schedule.
View a few excerpts here
Safe at Work: Respiratory Hazards
This project was funded by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration as a one-hour asynchronous training for Emergency Medical Services staff.
Introduction to Substance Abuse
This 2-hour asynchronous module includes facts about drugs and the effects of drug abuse, signs of abuse and addiction, and approaches to prevention, treatment, and recovery.
Diversity Leadership Strategies
This 1-hour asynchronous module is an optional elective as part of a 30-hour online academy for child welfare supervisors. The module explores the supervisor’s role in leveraging diversity
to improve outcomes for children, youth and families.
Confidentiality Training for Eligibility Workers
This brief module, funded by Maine Department of Health & Human Services, follows an eligibility worker as he/she progresses through a typical day at the office. Learners are
presented with 12 situations in which they respond to confidentiality issues.
The e-learning group has partnered with the following organizations with classroom and online curriculum development projects:
- U.S. State Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Children’s Bureau
- National Commission for Community Service
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. DHHS, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. DHHS Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- U.S. Department of Labor
- National Association of Regulatory Administrators (online only)
- Maine State Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- Maine State Department of Public Safety
- Maine State Department of Labor • Maine State Department of Transportation